69 Prospect Street, Harrisville, NH | Monadnock Region Residential Home For Sale
Search for homes and condominiums, commercial property, multi-family property, vacant land, and rental property for sale and rent here in the Derry area of New Hampshire. Do you want to receive automated alerts about property availability in the Derry NH Region? Log-in below to set up your favorite searches.
- Asking Price: $549,000
- Type: Single Family
- Status: Under Contract
- Rooms: 10
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 3
- Sq Ft: 2,580
- Acres: 3.50
- Listing Office:
Four Seasons SIR
- Listing Agent:
Property DescriptionFeaturing a spectacular view of Mount Monadnock across a broad meadow, conserved in its open state in perpetuity, this early cape with post and bean addition, offers unique, one-of-kind warm and inviting living spaces. At the end of a town maintained road, it is a short distance to the preserved brick village of Harrisville and its town beach. To the left of the front foyer, is the living room, with its bank of windows to the view, vaulted ceiling, and woodstove. The master bedroom above shares the vaulted ceiling view. Straight ahead is the garden room and to the right is the eat-in kitchen with granite countertops. A front to back formal dining room with fireplace is beyond. Upstairs are two skylit family bedrooms with mountain views and two hall baths, one full and one with tile shower. In the ell are an office and a studio, each with individual propane stove heat. 40 Megabytes DSL with higher speeds available. The expansive backyard has wonderful garden spaces. There is a garden house and a shed with storage bays.
- MLS ID: 4827360
- Address: 69 Prospect Street
- City/Town: Harrisville
- State: NH
- Zip Code: 03450
- School District: Harrisville
- Elementary: Wells Memorial School
- Middle School: Keene Middle School
- High School: Keene High School
- Color: Yellow
- Stories: 1.75
- Style: Antique, Cape, Farmhouse, Historic Vintage
- Year Built: 1850
- Interior: Attic, Cathedral Ceiling, Fireplace - Wood, Skylight
- Flooring: Concrete, Softwood, Tile
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Oven - Wall, Range - Gas, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating: Forced Air, Stove - Gas, Stove - Wood
- Heat Fuel: Gas - LP/Bottle, Oil, Wood
- Cooling: None
- Electric: 200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Exterior: Garden Space, Patio, Shed, Windows - Double Pane
- Roof: Shingle - Asphalt
- Lot: Mountain View, Open, Rolling, View
- Basement: Yes
- Foundation: Fieldstone, Slab - Concrete
- Garage Cap: 0
- Driveway: Gravel
- Roads: Paved, Public
- Water: Drilled Well
- Water Heater: Oil
- Sewer: Concrete, Leach Field, Septic
- Flood Zone: No
Rooms by Level
- First Floor:
- Dining Room
- Kitchen - Eat-in
- Living Room
- Second Floor:
- Master Bedroom
- Room 1: Living Room | Level: 1 | 12' x 19'
- Room 2: Dining Room | Level: 1 | 12' x 16'5
- Room 3: Kitchen - Eat-in | Level: 1 | 17'6" x 12'4"
- Room 4: Sunroom | Level: 1
- Room 5: Foyer | Level: 1
- Room 6: Mudroom | Level: 1
- Room 7: Master Bedroom | Level: 2 | 17' x 14' irregular
- Room 8: Bedroom | Level: 2 | 12' x 10' + alcove
- Room 9: Bedroom | Level: 2 | 11' x 9'
- Room 10: Office/Study | Level: 2 | 16' x 14'
- Room 11: Studio | Level: 1 | 16' x 14'
NEREN Copyright Statement
Copyright 2020 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data updated every 15 minutes.