122 Perry Pasture Road, Dublin, NH | Monadnock Region Residential Home For Sale
Search for homes and condominiums, commercial property, multi-family property, vacant land, and rental property for sale and rent here in the Derry area of New Hampshire. Do you want to receive automated alerts about property availability in the Derry NH Region? Log-in below to set up your favorite searches.
- Asking Price: $375,000
- Type: Single Family
- Status: Active
- Rooms: 10
- Bedrooms: 5
- Baths: 3
- Sq Ft: 2,923
- Acres: 14.00
Property DescriptionNo winter doldrums in this light filled home! Enjoy the quiet of this wonderful 5 bedroom home, set back from the road on 14 wooded acres! Enter the home through the light filled foyer with soaring ceiling! Continue into the airy living room with exposed beams, wood burning field stone fireplace,and cat walk above that overlooks the foyer and living room. The first floor has two rooms that can be used as bedrooms, or if you prefer you may enjoy as office, play room.. In the kitchen find freshly painted pebble gray cabinetry and eat in island. Separate Dining room has french doors that lead to the back lawn and woods beyond. The entire first floor boasts radiant floor heating.New Buderus boiler 2012! Each room has its own heating zone, allowing you to moderate separately! Hallway leads to both the oversized garage with storage space, and the stairwell leading up to the Master Bedroom suite, or use as an in-law studio, which has been plumbed to accommodate a kitchenette, if you prefer. Three additional bedrooms are accessible from this stairwell or use the Cat Walk which leads to a second stairwell from the living room area. With this flexible floor plan you have so many possibilities!The surrounding landscape has lawn and woods. Possible horse property. Dublin is home to Dublin Lake, Mount Monadnock, the private schools of Dublin Academy. and Mountain Shadows. Just mins to Peterborough. See this truly unique and welcoming home today & make it your home for the Holidays!
Listed by Laura O'Leary of Bean Group / Amherst.
Property DirectionsRoute 101 to Dublin Rd. drive aprox 1 mile, take a right onto Old Peterborough Road, turn left onto Gold Mine Road, aprox .5 mile then left onto Valley Rd. Aprox 1.5 miles turn right onto Perry Pasturero Rd., .5 mile to a gravel drive on the right. Go beyond first house and continue to end of drive
- MLS ID: 4785816
- Address: 122 Perry Pasture Road
- City/Town: Dublin
- State: NH
- Zip Code: 03444-8729
- School District: Contoocook Valley SD SAU #1
- Elementary: Dublin Consolidated Sch
- Middle School: South Meadow School
- High School: Contoocook Valley Reg High Sch
- Color: brown
- Stories: 2
- Style: Saltbox
- Year Built: 1989
- Interior: Cathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Fireplace - Wood, Laundry Hook-ups, Natural Light, Natural Woodwork, Skylight, Vaulted Ceiling
- Flooring: Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Vinyl, Wood
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Range - Electric, Refrigerator
- Negotiable: Generator, Other
- Heating: Hot Water, Multi Zone, Radiant Floor
- Heat Fuel: Oil
- Cooling: None
- Electric: 200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s), Generator Ready
- Exterior: Shed
- Roof: Shingle - Asphalt
- Lot: Country Setting, Level, Secluded, Wooded
- Basement: No
- Foundation: Concrete, Slab - Concrete
- Garage: Attached
- Garage Cap: 2
- Driveway: Common/Shared, Gravel
- Roads: Paved, Public
- Water: Drilled Well, Private
- Water Heater: Off Boiler
- Sewer: 1000 Gallon, Leach Field
- Flood Zone: No
Rooms by Level
- First Floor:
- Dining Room
- Living Room
- Second Floor:
- Room 1: Bedroom | Level: 1 | 13'.5" x 15"
- Room 2: Den | Level: 1 | 11'x13'
- Room 3: Kitchen | Level: 1 | 15'x15'
- Room 4: Living Room | Level: 1 | 15'x17'
- Room 5: Dining Room | Level: 1 | 13'x11'
- Room 6: Bedroom | Level: 2 | 23'x21'
- Room 7: Bedroom | Level: 2 | 13'11'
- Room 8: Bedroom | Level: 2 | 10'x11'
- Room 9: Bedroom | Level: 2 | 14'x13'
- Room 10: Foyer | Level: 1 | 7'x15'
NEREN Copyright Statement
Copyright 2020 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data updated every 15 minutes.