599 Turnpike Road, New Ipswich, NH | Monadnock Region Residential Home For Sale
Search for homes and condominiums, commercial property, multi-family property, vacant land, and rental property for sale and rent here in the Derry area of New Hampshire. Do you want to receive automated alerts about property availability in the Derry NH Region? Log-in below to set up your favorite searches.
- Asking Price: $899,000
- Type: Single Family
- Status: Active
- Rooms: 14
- Bedrooms: 7
- Baths: 5
- Sq Ft: 6,894
- Acres: 13.00
- Virtual Tour: Link
Property DescriptionBe the envy of your friends in this head-turning country manor in southern NH. Sophisticated in style, rich in history and sited on 13 village acres, visitors are amazed at the architecture of the house and barns and surprised by the expanse of land in an in-town setting, totally hidden from public view. Enjoy fields, a brook-fed pond, meadow teeming with wildlife, unique natural features and refreshing inground pool. The residence is elegant with 8 FPs, period features and upgraded systems. As a private residence it offers many possibilities - there are stables for the equestrian, garages for the classic car collector, space for a professional office, or perhaps an antique shop or art gallery-always check with the town regarding your ides. A centerpiece of the farm is the 1840’s barn. Generous in its capacity, there's a tack room, several horse stalls and a wash stall. Above is a large hay loft. Attached to the I840's barn is an open area for groundwork or other uses. With varying topography, the property's land is lovely. Its back boundary is a roaring brook with a covered bridge, another bridge that leads to a gazebo overlooking several acres of meadow that serve as a wildlife sanctuary. If horses are your passion, there is generous turnout. The road frontage of Appleton Manor is over 600' and its 13 acres is one of the largest village parcels, hidden from the view of passersby. Bring your passion and live farm life in style.
Listed by Shirley Sullivan of Farms & Barns RE, LLC.
Property DirectionsNew Ipswich village. Gps will get you there.
- MLS ID: 4768395
- Address: 599 Turnpike Road
- City/Town: New Ipswich
- State: NH
- Zip Code: 03071
- School District: Mascenic Sch Dst SAU #87
- Elementary: Highbridge Hill Elementary Sch
- Middle School: Boynton Middle School
- High School: Mascenic Regional High School
- Color: white
- Stories: 3
- Style: Colonial
- Year Built: 1817
- Interior: Cedar Closet, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Fireplace - Wood, Fireplaces - 3+, Hearth, Kitchen Island, Laundry Hook-ups, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Sauna, Security, Skylight, Walk-in Closet, La
- Flooring: Tile, Wood
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Stove - Gas
- Heating: Baseboard, Hot Water, In Floor, Multi Zone, Radiant Floor
- Heat Fuel: Oil
- Cooling: None
- Electric: 200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Exterior: Barn, Garden Space, Gazebo, Natural Shade, Pool - In Ground, Porch - Enclosed, Storage, Stable(s)
- Roof: Rolled, Shingle, Shingle - Asphalt
- Lot: Country Setting, Farm - Horse/Animal, Field/Pasture, Landscaped, Level, Pond, Pond Site, Slight, Stream, Trail/Near Trail, Walking Trails, Wooded
- Basement: Yes
- Foundation: Brick, Fieldstone
- Garage: Detached
- Garage Cap: 4
- Driveway: Paved
- Roads: Paved, Public
- Water: Drilled Well, Private
- Water Heater: Oil, Separate
- Sewer: 1250 Gallon, Concrete, Leach Field, Private
- Flood Zone: Unknown
Rooms by Level
- First Floor:
- Bath - 1/2
- Dining Room
- Family Room
- Living Room
- Second Floor:
- Bath - Full
- Master Bedroom
- Third Floor:
- Bath - Full
- Laundry Room
- Rec Room
- Utility Room
- Room 1: Kitchen | Level: 1 | 15'x13'
- Room 2: Dining Room | Level: 1 | 23'x17'
- Room 3: Library | Level: 1 | 16'x15'
- Room 4: Living Room | Level: 1 | 18'x16'
- Room 5: Master Bedroom | Level: 2 | 16'x16'
- Room 6: Bedroom | Level: 2 | 16'x14'
- Room 7: Bedroom | Level: 2 | 16'x14'
- Room 8: Bedroom | Level: 3
- Room 9: Bath - Full | Level: 2
- Room 10: Bath - Full | Level: 2 | 20'x14'
- Room 11: Bedroom | Level: 3 | 14'x11'
- Room 12: Bedroom | Level: 3 | 14'x10'
- Room 13: Bedroom | Level: 3 | 12'x10'
- Room 14: Bath - Full | Level: 3
- Room 15: Bath - Full | Level: 3 | 12'x10'
NEREN Copyright Statement
Copyright 2020 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data updated every 15 minutes.