37 Todd Hill Road, Rindge, NH | Monadnock Region Residential Home For Sale
Search for homes and condominiums, commercial property, multi-family property, vacant land, and rental property for sale and rent here in the Derry area of New Hampshire. Do you want to receive automated alerts about property availability in the Derry NH Region? Log-in below to set up your favorite searches.
- Asking Price: $299,900
- Type: Single Family
- Status: Active
- Rooms: 7
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 3
- Sq Ft: 1,982
- Acres: 2.04
Property DescriptionGreat location just off the Common for this almost 2000 sq ft Colonial. All rooms are extremely spacious. New kitchen opens to dining room with breakfast bar. Hardwood in dining and living room. All bedrooms are larger than usual and the master bath is very special with large walk-in ceramic shower. Family room upstairs with laundry hook-ups in closet. Walk out basement for more space if needed. High speed DSL available. Bonus of being in the village district if you want to have a business just off the Common. Ready for you to move in!
Listed by Roberta Oeser of Joan Charron Real Estate Assoc..
Property DirectionsMain Street from Rt 202 or Rt 119 to Todd Hill at the Common
- MLS ID: 4757802
- Address: 37 Todd Hill Road
- City/Town: Rindge
- State: NH
- Zip Code: 03461
- School District: Jaffrey-Rindge Coop Sch Dst
- Elementary: Rindge Memorial School
- Middle School: Jaffrey-Rindge Middle School
- High School: Conant High School
- Color: Yellow
- Stories: 2
- Style: Colonial
- Year Built: 1999
- Interior: Ceiling Fan, Laundry Hook-ups, Lighting - LED, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Laundry - 2nd Floor
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Appliances: Range - Electric
- Heating: Hot Water
- Heat Fuel: Oil
- Cooling: None
- Electric: Circuit Breaker(s), Generator Ready
- Roof: Shingle - Asphalt
- Lot: Country Setting, Sloping, Stream
- Basement: Yes
- Foundation: Poured Concrete
- Garage: Attached
- Garage Cap: 2
- Driveway: Dirt
- Roads: Paved, Public
- Water: Private
- Water Heater: Tankless Coil
- Sewer: Private
- Flood Zone: No
Rooms by Level
- First Floor:
- Dining Room
- Living Room
- Second Floor:
- Master Bedroom
- Room 1: Living Room | Level: 1 | 18'10"x15'5" HDWD
- Room 2: Dining Room | Level: 1 | 14'10"x11'3" HDWD
- Room 3: Kitchen | Level: 1 | 14'2"X11'3" Tile
- Room 4: Master Bedroom | Level: 2 | 16'5"x13'
- Room 5: Bedroom | Level: 2 | 13'2"x11'11"
- Room 6: Bedroom | Level: 2 | 11'11"x11'6"
- Room 7: Playroom | Level: 2 | 21'5"x12'11"
NEREN Copyright Statement
Copyright 2019 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data updated every 15 minutes.