38 Church Street, Fitzwilliam, NH | Monadnock Region Residential Home For Sale
Search for homes and condominiums, commercial property, multi-family property, vacant land, and rental property for sale and rent here in the Derry area of New Hampshire. Do you want to receive automated alerts about property availability in the Derry NH Region? Log-in below to set up your favorite searches.
- Asking Price: $145,000
- Type: Single Family
- Status: Active
- Rooms: 7
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 1
- Sq Ft: 1,635
- Acres: 2.50
Property DescriptionWelcome to this bright & sunny home on a dead end road, in the quiet town of Fitzwilliam NH, just minutes away from Laurel Lake, Keene NH and the MA boarder. Invite your friends and family over to BBq on the deck surrounding the great room. From the deck you can overlook the 2.5 acres of private level yard and a fenced in side yard. Great room boasts beautiful open beam cathedral ceiling and a grand stone fireplace with a unique rustic mantel. Hardwood floors through out. Passive solar panels heat and cool the front entryway and sun room.
Listed by Dean Deschenes of RE/MAX Town Square.
Property DirectionsFrom rte 12 take rte 119 to Fitzwilliam Depot and make sharp left on Church Rd at fire station. Follow to the end. Property is last on right.
- MLS ID: 4757525
- Address: 38 Church Street
- City/Town: Fitzwilliam
- State: NH
- Zip Code: 03447
- School District: Monadnock Sch Dst SAU #93
- Elementary: Emerson School
- Middle School: Monadnock Regional Jr. High
- High School: Monadnock Regional High Sch
- Color: yellow
- Stories: 1
- Style: Ranch
- Year Built: 1935
- Interior: Blinds, Cathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Fireplace - Wood
- Flooring: Hardwood, Vinyl
- Heating: Hot Air, Passive Solar
- Heat Fuel: Oil, Solar
- Cooling: None
- Electric: 100 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s), Generator Ready
- Exterior: Deck, Fence - Dog, Porch - Covered, Shed
- Roof: Metal
- Lot: Country Setting, Landscaped, Level, Trail/Near Trail
- Basement: Yes
- Foundation: Concrete, Stone
- Garage Cap: 0
- Driveway: Paved
- Roads: Dead End, Paved, Public
- Water: Drilled Well
- Water Heater: Electric
- Sewer: 1000 Gallon, Private, Septic
- Flood Zone: Unknown
Rooms by Level
- First Floor:
- Dining Room
- Living Room
- Master Bedroom
- Room 1: Kitchen | Level: 1 | 18'x11'7"
- Room 2: Dining Room | Level: 1
- Room 3: Living Room | Level: 1 | 19'6"x17'
- Room 4: Mudroom | Level: 1
- Room 5: Sunroom | Level: 1
- Room 7: Master Bedroom | Level: 1 | 11'7"x 9'3"
- Room 8: Bedroom | Level: 1 | 12'x11'6"
- Room 9: Bedroom | Level: 1 | 8'7"x9'7"
- Room 13: Other | Level: 1 | 8'x5'2"
- Room 14: Other | Level: 1 | 15'4"x9'9"
NEREN Copyright Statement
Copyright 2019 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data updated every 15 minutes.