80 North River Road, Walpole, NH | Monadnock Region Residential Home For Sale
Search for homes and condominiums, commercial property, multi-family property, vacant land, and rental property for sale and rent here in the Derry area of New Hampshire. Do you want to receive automated alerts about property availability in the Derry NH Region? Log-in below to set up your favorite searches.
- Asking Price: $259,900
- Type: Single Family
- Status: Active
- Rooms: 9
- Bedrooms: 5
- Baths: 2
- Sq Ft: 2,488
- Acres: 3.29
Property DescriptionAntique farmhouse with large barn, field, level lot, 5 bedrooms, possible in law or rental apartment near Walpole village and easy commute via Rt 12 or I91. House has covered porch, back deck and enclosed front entry porch. First floor has 5 rooms that includes 2 bedrooms with full bath. Upstairs has 3 bedrooms, full bath, kitchen with separate entrance. This house would make a wonderful family home! Room for storage and animals in barn and fenced in field with back yard fenced in for dogs. Property is on public sewage and private well that is shared by neighbor.
Listed by Robin Sanctuary of Galloway Real Estate LLC.
Property DirectionsFrom Keene: Take Route 12 North. Take right onto River Road North Property will be first on the left.
- MLS ID: 4756716
- Address: 80 North River Road
- City/Town: Walpole
- State: NH
- Zip Code: 03608
- School District: Fall Mountain Reg SD SAU #60
- Color: White
- Stories: 1.75
- Style: Cape, w/Addition
- Year Built: 1825
- Interior: Fireplaces - 1, In-Law/Accessory Dwelling, In-Law Suite, Kitchen/Dining, Laundry - Basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Softwood, Vinyl
- Appliances: Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Stove - Electric
- Heating: Forced Air, In Floor
- Heat Fuel: Oil
- Cooling: None
- Electric: 100 Amp
- Exterior: Barn, Deck, Fence - Dog, Natural Shade, Outbuilding, Porch - Enclosed
- Roof: Shingle - Asphalt
- Lot: Agricultural, Country Setting, Farm - Horse/Animal, Field/Pasture, Level
- Basement: Yes
- Foundation: Fieldstone
- Garage: Other
- Garage Cap: 2
- Driveway: Paved
- Roads: Paved, Public
- Water: Private, Shared
- Water Heater: Electric
- Sewer: Public
- Flood Zone: Unknown
Rooms by Level
- First Floor:
- Family Room
- Kitchen - Eat-in
- Living Room
- Second Floor:
- Room 1: Kitchen - Eat-in | Level: 1 | 15'6" x 14'
- Room 2: Living Room | Level: 1 | 14'6" x 14'6"
- Room 3: Bedroom | Level: 1 | 18'6" x 10'6"
- Room 4: Bedroom | Level: 1 | 14' x 14'6"
- Room 5: Bedroom | Level: 2 | 12'6" x 16'6"
- Room 6: Bedroom | Level: 2 | 9' x 11'9"
- Room 7: Bedroom | Level: 2 | 12'6" x 14'
- Room 8: Kitchen | Level: 2 | 15'6" x 15'4"
- Room 9: Family Room | Level: 1 | 14'6" x 14'6"
NEREN Copyright Statement
Copyright 2019 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data updated every 15 minutes.