36 Forbush Road, Dublin, NH | Monadnock Region Residential Home For Sale
Search for homes and condominiums, commercial property, multi-family property, vacant land, and rental property for sale and rent here in the Derry area of New Hampshire. Do you want to receive automated alerts about property availability in the Derry NH Region? Log-in below to set up your favorite searches.
- Asking Price: $364,900
- Type: Single Family
- Status: Under Contract
- Rooms: 13
- Bedrooms: 4
- Baths: 5
- Sq Ft: 4,464
- Acres: 2.11
Property DescriptionSeller has refreshed this Custom built contemporary with new roof, refinished floors, exterior trim work to name a few. Enough room for retirement, large family or in-laws this flexible floor plan w/ 3 levels of space is waiting for its new owners. Exquisite detailing includes large round windows, skylights, a wealth of recessed lighting & custom wall fixtures, vaulted ceilings, trim detailing & molding, glass block wall area, hardwood flooring, porcelain tile floors in kitchen, bathrooms and entry, marble tile in MBR & 1/2 bath. European style kitchen cabinets. Walk out lower level offers additional space for media room/office work out area. In law/au pair or rental apt. with separate entrance. Large shed/barn for toys or kayaks, canoes etc. Plenty of parking. Quiet end of cul du sac location and just minutes to Mt. Monadncock for hiking, Dublin Lake, Thorndike Pond, Dublin School and Dublin Christian Academy.
Listed by Marcia Neuhardt of The Petersons Inc..
Property DirectionsRoute 101 W from Peterborough to Route 137 South. Right on Craig Rd. Right on Forbush Rd. Last house on left
- MLS ID: 4755115
- Address: 36 Forbush Road
- City/Town: Dublin
- State: NH
- Zip Code: 03444
- School District: Contoocook Valley SD SAU #1
- Elementary: Dublin Consolidated Sch
- Middle School: South Meadow School
- High School: Contoocook Valley Reg High Sch
- Color: Blue
- Stories: 2
- Style: Contemporary, Walkout Lower Level
- Year Built: 1991
- Interior: Cathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Fireplace - Gas, In-Law/Accessory Dwelling, Kitchen Island, Laundry Hook-ups, Master BR w/ BA, Skylight, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Appliances: Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Range - Gas
- Heating: Hot Water, In Floor, Multi Zone, Radiant, Stove - Gas
- Heat Fuel: Gas - LP/Bottle, Oil
- Cooling: None
- Electric: Circuit Breaker(s)
- Cable: Direct TV
- Exterior: Deck, Outbuilding, Porch - Screened, Shed, Window Screens
- Roof: Shingle - Architectural, Shingle - Asphalt
- Lot: Landscaped, Level, Wooded
- Basement: Yes
- Foundation: Concrete
- Garage: Under
- Garage Cap: 2
- Driveway: Gravel
- Roads: Cul-de-Sac, Paved, Public
- Water: Drilled Well, Private
- Water Heater: Off Boiler
- Sewer: Leach Field, Private, Septic
- Flood Zone: Unknown
Rooms by Level
- First Floor:
- Dining Room
- Living Room
- Master Bedroom
- Second Floor:
- Family Room
- Room 1: Kitchen | Level: 1 | 16'5" x 15'
- Room 2: Dining Room | Level: 1 | 15' x 13'5
- Room 3: Living Room | Level: 1 | 22' x 16'
- Room 4: Family Room | Level: Basement | 29'5" x 19'5"
- Room 5: Office/Study | Level: 1
- Room 6: Foyer | Level: 1
- Room 7: Master Bedroom | Level: 1 | 15'5" x 15'
- Room 8: Bedroom | Level: 2 | 15'5" x14'5"
- Room 9: Bedroom | Level: 2 | 16' x 14' 5"
- Room 10: Bedroom | Level: Basement | 20' x 15'
- Room 11: Loft | Level: 2
- Room 12: Den | Level: 1
- Room 13: Other | Level: 1 | 16' x 15'
- Room 14: Other | Level: 1 | 10.5' x 10.5'
NEREN Copyright Statement
Copyright 2019 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data updated every 15 minutes.