260 Cobb Hill Road, Alstead, NH | Monadnock Region Residential Home For Sale
Search for homes and condominiums, commercial property, multi-family property, vacant land, and rental property for sale and rent here in the Derry area of New Hampshire. Do you want to receive automated alerts about property availability in the Derry NH Region? Log-in below to set up your favorite searches.
- Asking Price: $269,900
- Sold Price: $269,900
- Type: Single Family
- Status: Closed
- Rooms: 8
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 2
- Sq Ft: 2,613
- Acres: 5.00
Property DescriptionThis beautiful and generously sized post and beam home is waiting for its new owner! Sited on five acres it could be a horse property, or have a chicken coop, plant some gardens, or just enjoy the privacy! The home offers a very open concept floor plan with plenty of natural light and woodwork. The eat-in kitchen opens up to the light and airy living room, appointed with a wood stove and doors leading to the deck. Feel the comfortable warmth of the wood stove in the winter, while watching the snow. Or take advantage of several decks in the other three seasons that give you the opportunity to enjoy the outdoors and the views of nature. The main level has two bedrooms, full bath, living room, and kitchen. The upper level loft makes a great open bedroom, or office, or family room. The lower level walk out basement includes a spacious family room with hot tub, a bedroom and an additional room for den or office, and a full bath. The detached two car garage is over-sized, ready for a lift with electric and a beam in place. Also heat ready with furnace that needs to be hooked up. This home has the space, privacy and warm comfort you need, with plenty of space for your toys as well!
Listed by Michelle Howe of BH&G - The Masiello Group.
Property DirectionsFrom Rt 123 in Alstead turn onto Cobb Hill Rd. Fifth house on the right. No sign.
- MLS ID: 4751676
- Address: 260 Cobb Hill Road
- City/Town: Alstead
- State: NH
- Zip Code: 03602
- School District: Fall Mountain Reg SD SAU #60
- Stories: 2
- Style: Cape
- Year Built: 1994
- Interior: Cathedral Ceiling, Hearth, Hot Tub, Kitchen/Dining, Natural Light, Natural Woodwork
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Appliances: Dryer, Exhaust Hood, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating: Baseboard, Hot Water, Stove - Wood
- Heat Fuel: Oil, Wood
- Cooling: None
- Electric: 200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s), Generator Ready
- Cable: Wi-valley internet
- Exterior: Deck, Porch - Covered
- Roof: Shingle - Architectural
- Lot: Country Setting, Trail/Near Trail
- Basement: Yes
- Foundation: Poured Concrete
- Garage: Detached
- Garage Cap: 2
- Driveway: Dirt
- Roads: Dirt, Public
- Water: Drilled Well
- Water Heater: Off Boiler
- Sewer: 1250 Gallon, Leach Field, Septic
- Flood Zone: No
Rooms by Level
- First Floor:
- Bath - Full
- Living Room
- Second Floor:
- Bath - Full
- Family Room
- Laundry Room
- Room 1: Living Room | Level: 1 | 25" 6" x 21' 4"
- Room 2: Kitchen | Level: 1 | 15" 6" x 12"
- Room 3: Bedroom | Level: 1 | 15'8" x 13"6"
- Room 4: Bedroom | Level: 1 | 13'6" x 13'
- Room 5: Bath - Full | Level: 1 | 9'4" x 7'8"
- Room 6: Loft | Level: 2 | 20'x16'
- Room 7: Bedroom | Level: Basement | 17'10" x 12'6"
- Room 8: Office/Study | Level: Basement | 12'8" x 12'6"
- Room 9: Family Room | Level: Basement | 25'4" x 18'6"
- Room 10: Bath - Full | Level: Basement | 9" x 9"
- Room 11: Laundry Room | Level: Basement | 16'4" x 9'6"
NEREN Copyright Statement
Copyright 2020 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data updated every 15 minutes.