723 North Street, Jaffrey, NH | Monadnock Region Residential Home For Sale
Search for homes and condominiums, commercial property, multi-family property, vacant land, and rental property for sale and rent here in the Derry area of New Hampshire. Do you want to receive automated alerts about property availability in the Derry NH Region? Log-in below to set up your favorite searches.
- Asking Price: $449,000
- Type: Single Family
- Status: Active
- Listing Date:
May 13, 2019
May 13, 2019
- Rooms: 10
- Bedrooms: 4
- Baths: 5
- Sq Ft: 4,773
- Acres: 3.18
Property DescriptionWELCOME HOME! If you're seeking a spacious home in a private, nature-laden location, you've found it. This 3,500 square foot Colonial was constructed by a very well known area builder who raised his family here. Enter through the closeted foyer and you'll find yourself in the 24' x 24' country kitchen featuring maple cabinets, full appliances, and island. To the left is a large carpeted living room with propane stove that accesses a delightful sun room leading to a deck, and versatile "relaxation room" with an endless pool, large hot tub and 1/2 bath. To the right is a large walk-in pantry, second 1/2 bath and the oversized 2 car garage. Upstairs you'll find 3 good-sized bedrooms and a full family bath. The master bedroom is 21 x 19 with its own bath. Here's a bonus: a third floor office, computer room or hideaway with a full bath. The lower level too has all kinds of finished space with a large family/game room, separate hobby or play room, and access to the very well maintained mechanical systems. Two decks, out-buildings and even a quaint cottage on a nature pond. This home is on 3.18 acres, +/-, and enjoys the benefits of an established homeowners association. It's all here, and so much more, just waiting for you. No drive-bys please.
Listed by Marc Tieger of Tieger Realty Co. Inc..
Property DirectionsFrom downtown Jaffrey, take Route 137 (North Street) north. Go around the corner where Parker Road comes in on the right. Look for sign on the left. Driveway splits, go to the left.
- MLS ID: 4751082
- Address: 723 North Street
- City/Town: Jaffrey
- State: NH
- Zip Code: 03452
- School District: Jaffrey-Rindge Coop Sch Dst
- Elementary: Jaffrey Grade School
- Middle School: Jaffrey-Rindge Middle School
- High School: Conant High School
- Fee Includes: Plowing, HOA Fee
- Stories: 2
- Style: Colonial
- Year Built: 1999
- Interior: Attic, Blinds, Cathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Fireplace - Gas, Fireplaces - 2, Hot Tub, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Dining, Laundry Hook-ups, Master BR w/ BA, Pool - Indoor, Skylight, Walk-in Clos
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Gas, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Washer
- Heating: Baseboard, Electric, Hot Water, In Floor, Multi Zone, Radiant Floor
- Heat Fuel: Multi Fuel, Oil
- Cooling: None
- Electric: 200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s), Generator Ready, Underground
- Exterior: Building, Deck, Garden Space, Outbuilding, Shed, Window Screens, Windows - Double Pane
- Roof: Shingle - Architectural
- Lot: Country Setting, Deed Restricted, Interior Lot, Landscaped, Pond, Pond Frontage, Subdivision, Wetlands, Wooded
- Basement: Yes
- Foundation: Concrete
- Garage: Attached
- Garage Cap: 2
- Driveway: Paved
- Roads: Association, Shared, Easement/ROW
- Water: Drilled Well, Private
- Water Heater: Electric, Off Boiler
- Sewer: 1250 Gallon, Leach Field - Conventionl, Private, Septic
- Flood Zone: No
Rooms by Level
- First Floor:
- Dining Room
- Exercise Room
- Living Room
- Second Floor:
- Master Bedroom
- Third Floor:
- Family Room
- Room 1: Living Room | Level: 1 | 25'10" x 19'1"
- Room 2: Kitchen | Level: 1 | 24'9" x 15'
- Room 3: Dining Room | Level: 1 | 15'4" x 12'
- Room 4: Exercise Room | Level: 1 | 25'7" x 25'1"
- Room 5: Bedroom | Level: 2 | 21'2" x 19'4"
- Room 6: Master Bedroom | Level: 2 | 17' x 13'4"
- Room 7: Bedroom | Level: 2 | 15'4" x 10'6"
- Room 8: Bedroom | Level: 3 | 25' x 16'9"
- Room 9: Family Room | Level: Basement | 26'4" x 25'8"
- Room 10: Playroom | Level: Basement | 22'9" x 18'6"
NEREN Copyright Statement
Copyright 2019 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data updated every 15 minutes.