18 Peterborough Street, Jaffrey, NH | Monadnock Region Residential Home For Sale
Search for homes and condominiums, commercial property, multi-family property, vacant land, and rental property for sale and rent here in the Derry area of New Hampshire. Do you want to receive automated alerts about property availability in the Derry NH Region? Log-in below to set up your favorite searches.
- Asking Price: $90,000
- Type: Condo
- Status: Under Contract
- Listing Date:
May 11, 2019
May 18, 2019
- Rooms: 5
- Bedrooms: 2
- Baths: 1
- Sq Ft: 840
- Acres: 0.00
Property DescriptionAffordable home ownership in a great location in Downtown Jaffrey NH! If renting has become too frustrating and expensive for you then consider this equity-building option. This 5 room, 2 bedroom condo is a first floor unit within a short distance to the bike/walking path, the Rails to Trails, ballfields, the Jaffrey War Memorial Park along the Contoocook River, the Main Street and Town Common areas where seasonal community events are hosted and where the Park Theatre is now under construction. Your unit has a covered front porch and mail delivery, two parking spaces in the rear lot and a lower level storage area. Inside is a fully-applianced eat-in kitchen with an electric stove, dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave and ample maple cabinets. There is a living room, 2 bedrooms, full bath and a den or home office room with closet and a stackable washer-dryer. Cheerfully painted, brand new kitchen and bath flooring, and two new windows on the way. Monthly condo fee of $140 covers plowing and trash removal. Invest now!
Listed by Gail A Therriault of HKS Associates, Inc..
Property DirectionsFrom Intersection of Rtes 124 and 202 in Downtown Jaffrey follow Rte 202 North and turn right after Rite Aid, driveway is next driveway after Rite Aid.
- MLS ID: 4751010
- Address: 18 Peterborough Street
- City/Town: Jaffrey
- State: NH
- Zip Code: 03452
- School District: Jaffrey-Rindge Coop Sch Dst
- Elementary: Jaffrey Grade School
- Middle School: Jaffrey-Rindge Middle School
- High School: Conant High School
- Condo Name: Monadnock View
- Condo Fees: $Yes
- Fee Includes: Plowing, Trash
- Color: White
- Stories: 1
- Style: Other
- Year Built: 1900
- Interior: Ceiling Fan, Kitchen/Dining, Laundry Hook-ups, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Flooring: Laminate, Manufactured, Vinyl
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating: Baseboard, Hot Water
- Heat Fuel: Gas - LP/Bottle
- Cooling: Other
- Electric: 100 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Exterior: Trash, Balcony, Porch - Covered
- Roof: Shingle
- Lot: City Lot, Condo Development, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Trail/Near Trail, Walking Trails
- Basement: Yes
- Foundation: Concrete
- Garage Cap: 0
- Driveway: Common/Shared, Gravel, Paved
- Roads: Paved, Public
- Water: Public
- Water Heater: Electric
- Sewer: Public
- Flood Zone: Unknown
Rooms by Level
- First Floor:
- Kitchen - Eat-in
- Master Bedroom
- Fourth Floor:
- Living Room
- Room 1: Living Room | Level: 4 | 10'4" x 12'5"
- Room 2: Kitchen - Eat-in | Level: 1 | 14'4" x 9'7" plus 9'9" x 8'10"
- Room 3: Master Bedroom | Level: 1 | 12'4" x 13'5"
- Room 4: Bedroom | Level: 1 | 9'4" x 9'10"
- Room 5: Office/Study | Level: 1 | 9'2" x 9'6"
NEREN Copyright Statement
Copyright 2019 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data updated every 15 minutes.