56 Old Keene Road, Walpole, NH | Monadnock Region Residential Home For Sale
Search for homes and condominiums, commercial property, multi-family property, vacant land, and rental property for sale and rent here in the Derry area of New Hampshire. Do you want to receive automated alerts about property availability in the Derry NH Region? Log-in below to set up your favorite searches.
- Asking Price: $425,000
- Type: Single Family
- Status: Active
- Listing Date:
May 11, 2019
May 17, 2019
- Rooms: 11
- Bedrooms: 4
- Baths: 2
- Sq Ft: 2,590
- Acres: 3.00
Property DescriptionBeautifully updated 2.5 story gambrel within walking distance of the quaint village of Walpole. This home has been newly renovated, but maintains the character of the past. Glass doorknobs, large crown moldings and hardwood floors throughout add to its charm.The new kitchen offers Kraftmaid cabinets, tile backsplash, quartz countertop, under and in cabinet lighting, a double oven and a gas range. Eat or entertain at the six foot island with walnut butcher block countertop and beautiful glass pendant lighting. Open the pocket door for access to a laundry room with storage and a countertop for folding. The dining room is open to the kitchen and has built in cabinets, wainscoting and a picture rail. The open living room and library offer space to relax, with many built in book shelves and a wood stove. A downstairs office with a decorative fireplace and a 3/4 first floor bathroom are tucked back from the living areas and could easily be converted to a guest space. The three season porch is perfect for entertaining, with entrances off of the kitchen and the front hallway and offers a beautiful mountain view. The wide, hardwood staircase leads to 4 bedrooms and a full bath with a linen closet, soaking tub and a stone accent wall. The exterior of the home is easy to maintain, with vinyl siding and a metal roof. Park your vehicles in the new 2 car garage, with space above for storage. This is a must see home in an ideal location!
Listed by Hilary J Tetu of Galloway Real Estate LLC.
Property DirectionsFrom Main Street, bear right onto Old Keene Rd. Home is on the right
- MLS ID: 4750990
- Address: 56 Old Keene Road
- City/Town: Walpole
- State: NH
- Zip Code: 03608
- School District: Fall Mountain Reg SD SAU #60
- Elementary: Walpole Primary
- Middle School: Walpole Middle School
- High School: Fall Mountain Reg High School
- Color: White
- Stories: 2.5
- Style: Gambrel
- Year Built: 1911
- Interior: Attic, Fireplace - Wood, Kitchen Island, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Appliances: Dishwasher - Energy Star, Exhaust Hood, Range - Gas, Refrigerator-Energy Star
- Heating: Forced Air, Stove - Wood
- Heat Fuel: Oil, Wood
- Cooling: None
- Electric: 200 Amp
- Exterior: Outbuilding
- Roof: Metal, Shingle - Asphalt
- Lot: Country Setting, Sloping, View
- Basement: Yes
- Foundation: Poured Concrete, Stone
- Garage: Detached
- Garage Cap: 2
- Driveway: Gravel
- Roads: Paved, Public
- Water: Drilled Well, Private
- Water Heater: Electric
- Sewer: Concrete, Mound, Septic
- Flood Zone: No
Rooms by Level
- First Floor:
- Bath - Full
- Dining Room
- Laundry Room
- Living Room
- Second Floor:
- Bath - Full
- Master Bedroom
- Room 1: Foyer | Level: 1 | 9'x7'5"
- Room 2: Dining Room | Level: 1 | 13'6"x10'3"
- Room 3: Kitchen | Level: 1 | 15'2"x19'2"
- Room 4: Laundry Room | Level: 1 | 5'x7'5"
- Room 5: Library | Level: 1 | 10'x13'5"
- Room 6: Living Room | Level: 1 | 13'8"x16'9"
- Room 7: Bath - Full | Level: 1 | 4'x10'
- Room 8: Office/Study | Level: 1 | 9'2"x14'9"
- Room 9: Bedroom | Level: 2 | 13'8"x10'5"
- Room 10: Bedroom | Level: 2 | 14'x13'8"
- Room 11: Bedroom | Level: 2 | 13'4"x10'9"
- Room 12: Master Bedroom | Level: 2 | 13'x13'5"
- Room 13: Bath - Full | Level: 2 | 7'x8'11"
NEREN Copyright Statement
Copyright 2019 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data updated every 15 minutes.