24 Macri Lane, Walpole, NH | Monadnock Region Residential Home For Sale
Search for homes and condominiums, commercial property, multi-family property, vacant land, and rental property for sale and rent here in the Derry area of New Hampshire. Do you want to receive automated alerts about property availability in the Derry NH Region? Log-in below to set up your favorite searches.
- Asking Price: $699,000
- Type: Single Family
- Status: Active
- Listing Date:
May 07, 2019
May 12, 2019
- Rooms: 9
- Bedrooms: 5
- Baths: 5
- Sq Ft: 5,565
- Acres: 4.00
Property DescriptionStunning 1850 Victorian mansion embedded in Walpole history. Standing at the top of Macri lane over 4 pastoral acres, this picturesque property will astonish you by its private setting yet only ¾ mile from Burdicks restaurant and all service amenities of Walpole. Large bright rooms decorated with character to meet the standards of a discerning Buyer. Wainscoting around the house, exquisite moldings, 9 fireplaces, French doors, tin ceiling, hard wood floors, leaded windows, built-in bookcases - just to mention a few characteristics that defines this home. Plenty of storage or additional living space on the third floor, large closets and basement. This house is in moving in condition just waiting for the right Buyer. Come and see it! You will not be disappointed.
Listed by Maurice Andre of Galloway Real Estate LLC.
Property Directionsfrom Walpole take Old Keene Rd for about 3/4 mile, Macri Lane is on your right -last house up Macri Lane.
- MLS ID: 4749840
- Address: 24 Macri Lane
- City/Town: Walpole
- State: NH
- Zip Code: 03608
- School District: Fall Mountain Reg SD SAU #60
- Elementary: Walpole Elementary School
- Middle School: Walpole Middle School
- High School: Fall Mountain Reg High School
- Color: yellow
- Stories: 2.5
- Style: Victorian
- Year Built: 1850
- Flooring: Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Heating: Hot Water, Multi Zone, Furnace - Pellet
- Heat Fuel: Gas - LP/Bottle, Oil, Pellet
- Cooling: None
- Electric: 200 Amp
- Cable: Comcast
- Roof: Membrane, Shingle - Asphalt
- Lot: Country Setting, Mountain View
- Basement: Yes
- Foundation: Brick, Stone
- Garage: Detached
- Garage Cap: 2
- Driveway: Common/Shared, Paved
- Roads: Private
- Water: Drilled Well
- Water Heater: Off Boiler
- Sewer: Concrete, Private
- Flood Zone: No
Rooms by Level
- First Floor:
- Dining Room
- Family Room
- Living Room
- Second Floor:
- Master Bedroom
- Room 1: Kitchen | Level: 1 | 15'4"x31'
- Room 2: Dining Room | Level: 1 | 15'x25'
- Room 3: Living Room | Level: 1
- Room 4: Family Room | Level: 1 | 16'7"x20'
- Room 5: Bedroom | Level: 1 | 23'x16'
- Room 6: Bedroom | Level: 2 | 17'x15'
- Room 7: Master Bedroom | Level: 2 | 20'x24'
- Room 8: Bedroom | Level: 2 | 17'x20'
- Room 9: Bedroom | Level: 2 | 12'10"x14'4"
NEREN Copyright Statement
Copyright 2019 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data updated every 15 minutes.