128 Reservoir Road, Walpole, NH | Monadnock Region Residential Home For Sale
Search for homes and condominiums, commercial property, multi-family property, vacant land, and rental property for sale and rent here in the Derry area of New Hampshire. Do you want to receive automated alerts about property availability in the Derry NH Region? Log-in below to set up your favorite searches.
- Asking Price: $359,000
- Type: Single Family
- Status: Under Contract
- Listing Date:
May 04, 2019
May 15, 2019
- Rooms: 7
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 3
- Sq Ft: 1,844
- Acres: 3.40
Property DescriptionEnjoy one-story living in a sought after Walpole neighborhood! Private and peaceful, but only minutes from downtown. Entertain friends and family in the open concept living, dining and kitchen or enjoy nature from the three season porch. Strand bamboo floors have recently been installed throughout the living areas and the three generous sized bedrooms. The walk out basement offers a rec room, a workshop and plenty of storage. An attached, oversized two car garage and a stand alone, two car garage with sliding barn doors allow room for all of your toys and hobbies. The open back yard offers plenty of room for animals and gardening. With direct access to the trail system, leading to the beautiful reservoir and beyond, you can walk, snowshoe or horseback ride from your back door!
Listed by Hilary J Tetu of Galloway Real Estate LLC.
Property DirectionsFrom Main St, take North Rd. Left onto Reservoir Rd. Home is on the right, sign in the yard
- MLS ID: 4749350
- Address: 128 Reservoir Road
- City/Town: Walpole
- State: NH
- Zip Code: 03068
- School District: Fall Mountain Reg SD SAU #60
- Elementary: Walpole Primary
- Middle School: Walpole Middle School
- High School: Fall Mountain Reg High School
- Color: Gray
- Stories: 1
- Style: Ranch
- Year Built: 1984
- Interior: Hearth, Kitchen/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Natural Woodwork, Skylight, Vaulted Ceiling, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Flooring: Bamboo
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating: Forced Air, Hot Air, Stove - Wood
- Heat Fuel: Oil, Wood
- Cooling: None
- Electric: 200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s), Generator Ready
- Exterior: Deck, Garden Space, Outbuilding, Porch - Enclosed, Window Screens
- Roof: Shingle - Asphalt
- Lot: Country Setting, Landscaped, Trail/Near Trail, Walking Trails, Wooded
- Basement: Yes
- Foundation: Poured Concrete
- Garage: Attached
- Garage Cap: 4
- Driveway: Paved
- Roads: Dead End, Paved, Public
- Water: Drilled Well, Private
- Water Heater: Off Boiler, Owned
- Sewer: 1000 Gallon, Leach Field, Private, Septic
- Flood Zone: No
Rooms by Level
- First Floor:
- Bath - Full
- Bath - 1/2
- Dining Room
- Living Room
- Master Bedroom
- Rec Room
- Room 1: Living Room | Level: 1 | 24'7"x13'
- Room 2: Dining Room | Level: 1 | 13'8"x8'
- Room 3: Kitchen | Level: 1 | 11'3"x13'5"
- Room 4: Master Bedroom | Level: 1 | 16'x11'2"
- Room 5: Bath - Full | Level: 1 | 5'x8'2"
- Room 6: Bedroom | Level: 1 | 13'7"x10'4"
- Room 7: Bedroom | Level: 1 | 11'8"x10'4"
- Room 8: Bath - Full | Level: 1 | 6'8"x4'8"
- Room 9: Bath - 1/2 | Level: 1 | 5'4"x4'9"
- Room 10: Mudroom | Level: 1 | 8'3"x6'
- Room 11: Rec Room | Level: Basement | 20'x13'
- Room 12: Porch | Level: 1 | 12'3"x7'7"
NEREN Copyright Statement
Copyright 2019 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data updated every 15 minutes.