19 Christian Hill Road, Swanzey, NH | Monadnock Region Residential Home For Sale
Search for homes and condominiums, commercial property, multi-family property, vacant land, and rental property for sale and rent here in the Derry area of New Hampshire. Do you want to receive automated alerts about property availability in the Derry NH Region? Log-in below to set up your favorite searches.
- Asking Price: $199,950
- Type: Single Family
- Status: Active
- Listing Date:
May 03, 2019
May 06, 2019
- Rooms: 8
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 2
- Sq Ft: 1,801
- Acres: 0.22
Property DescriptionThis 1886 New Englander offers lots of charm with 8 rooms 3 bedrooms and 2 baths with attached two story barn offering great space for a growing family! The spacious kitchen has been updated and includes new cabinets, tiled backsplashh, granite counters and stainless appliance as well as a pellet stove hookup. Adding to the charm is lots of wood flooring, built in china cabinet in the dining room and built in bookcases in the den which could also be converted to a 4th bedroom. There are two porches, side porch opens to the side yard and farmers porch ideal for enjoying your morning coffee. Only a mile from Swanzey Lake and includes a Home Warranty!
Listed by Pat Paquette of BH&G - The Masiello Group.
Property DirectionsFrom Keene Rt 10 towards Winchester. Bear left at California st, follow through covered bridge to the intersection of Railroad. Bear Left at Railroad and right at the detour which brings you to Summer street Left on Christian Hill where property is on the right
- MLS ID: 4749232
- Address: 19 Christian Hill Road
- City/Town: Swanzey
- State: NH
- Zip Code: 03446
- Elementary: Mount Caesar School
- Middle School: Monadnock Regional Jr. High
- High School: Monadnock Regional High Sch
- Color: yellow
- Stories: 1.75
- Style: New Englander
- Year Built: 1886
- Interior: Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Hearth, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Woodwork, Walk-in Closet, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Flooring: Laminate, Wood
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove - Gas
- Negotiable: Dryer, Freezer, Washer
- Heating: Forced Air
- Heat Fuel: Oil
- Cooling: Other
- Electric: 200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Exterior: Porch - Covered
- Roof: Slate
- Lot: Country Setting, Level, Sidewalks, Trail/Near Trail
- Basement: Yes
- Foundation: Stone
- Garage: Attached
- Garage Cap: 1
- Driveway: Paved
- Roads: Paved, Public
- Water: Dug Well
- Water Heater: Electric
- Sewer: Public
- Flood Zone: Unknown
Rooms by Level
- First Floor:
- Dining Room
- Living Room
- Second Floor:
- Master Bedroom
- Room 1: Kitchen | Level: 1 | 16"x13'18"
- Room 2: Dining Room | Level: 1 | 13'8"x12'10"
- Room 3: Office/Study | Level: 1 | 13'6"x10'6"
- Room 4: Living Room | Level: 1 | 13'5"x15"
- Room 5: Master Bedroom | Level: 2 | 16'x14,
- Room 6: Bedroom | Level: 2 | 15'x13'
- Room 7: Bedroom | Level: 2 | 11'4"x10'7"
- Room 8: Office/Study | Level: 2 | 13'8"x11'6"
NEREN Copyright Statement
Copyright 2019 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data updated every 15 minutes.