1056 Route 63 Route, Westmoreland, NH | Monadnock Region Residential Home For Sale
Search for homes and condominiums, commercial property, multi-family property, vacant land, and rental property for sale and rent here in the Derry area of New Hampshire. Do you want to receive automated alerts about property availability in the Derry NH Region? Log-in below to set up your favorite searches.
- Asking Price: $275,000
- Type: Single Family
- Status: Under Contract
- Rooms: 11
- Bedrooms: 4
- Baths: 3
- Sq Ft: 2,352
- Acres: 9.63
Property DescriptionJust placed on the market is a slice of heaven in the lovely town of Westmoreland. Do you dream of gardening or raising livestock? Beautiful fenced in pastures and raised bed gardens await you. Perhaps you are an outdoor enthusiast looking for a place to ride a horse, ATVs or snowmobiles? Maybe you are looking for a family vacation retreat? This charming 2300 +/- sq ft, 4 bedroom, 3 bath property with a modern eat in kitchen boasting granite counter tops, tiled floors and cabinet space is a place you will want to call home. There is plenty of storage space with big closets in every room, including a full walk in closet in the master. With just under 10 acres of land, this home offers you country living at it’s finest. A large barn complete with electricity and water await you. Enjoy the four seasons of NH in this charming property. Located approximately 2 miles away from Spofford Lake and close to Keene and I-91, this home is ready for you to make new memories.
Listed by Elaine Hall of BH&G - The Masiello Group.
Property DirectionsFrom Westmoreland village take Rte 63 south towards Rte 9. Driveway is on the right side. From Rte 9 west turn right onto Rte 63 and the drive will be on the left shortly after the town line.
- MLS ID: 4748134
- Address: 1056 Route 63 Route
- City/Town: Westmoreland
- State: NH
- Zip Code: 03467
- School District: Keene Sch Dst SAU #29
- Elementary: Westmoreland School
- Middle School: Westmoreland School
- High School: Keene High School
- Color: Cream
- Stories: 2
- Style: Farmhouse
- Year Built: 1991
- Interior: Cathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Draperies, Fireplace - Wood, Hearth, Kitchen/Dining, Natural Light, Skylight, Storage - Indoor, Walk-in Closet, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Tile
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating: Baseboard, Hot Water, Multi Zone, Stove - Pellet, Stove - Wood
- Heat Fuel: Oil, Pellet, Wood
- Cooling: None
- Electric: 200 Amp
- Cable: Consolidated
- Exterior: Window Screens
- Roof: Shingle - Asphalt
- Lot: Agricultural, Country Setting, Farm, Field/Pasture, Hilly, Landscaped, Open, Rolling, Secluded, Sloping, Stream, Timber, Trail/Near Trail, Walking Trails
- Basement: Yes
- Foundation: Concrete, Poured Concrete
- Garage Cap: 0
- Driveway: Gravel
- Roads: Paved, Public
- Water: Drilled Well, Private, Public Water - On-Site
- Water Heater: Off Boiler
- Sewer: Leach Field - Existing, Leach Field - On-Site
- Flood Zone: No
Rooms by Level
- First Floor:
- Bath - Full
- Family Room
- Living Room
- Second Floor:
- Bath - Full
- Bath - 3/4
- Room 1: Kitchen/Dining | Level: 1 | 12' x 27'
- Room 2: Living Room | Level: 1 | 17' x 14'
- Room 3: Bedroom | Level: 1 | 11'9" x 10'
- Room 4: Family Room | Level: 1 | 9'5" x 23'
- Room 5: Den | Level: 1 | 8' x 11'
- Room 6: Bedroom | Level: 2 | 19' x 12'
- Room 7: Bedroom | Level: 2 | 17' x 10'
- Room 8: Bedroom | Level: 2 | 21' x 9'6"
- Room 9: Bath - Full | Level: 1 | 8'8" x 10'
- Room 10: Bath - Full | Level: 2 | 10' x 9'
- Room 11: Bath - 3/4 | Level: Basement | 8' x 8'
NEREN Copyright Statement
Copyright 2019 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data updated every 15 minutes.