13 Tervo Road, Rindge, NH | Monadnock Region Residential Home For Sale
Search for homes and condominiums, commercial property, multi-family property, vacant land, and rental property for sale and rent here in the Derry area of New Hampshire. Do you want to receive automated alerts about property availability in the Derry NH Region? Log-in below to set up your favorite searches.
- Asking Price: $299,900
- Sold Price: $290,000
- Type: Single Family
- Status: Closed
- Rooms: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 2
- Sq Ft: 1,841
- Acres: 1.56
- Listing Office:
BH&G - The Masiello Group
- Listing Agent:
Pamela J Bruder
Property DescriptionTake in the stunning sunsets from this hilltop home, located close to the Massachusetts border just off Route 119 in Rindge NH. This location offers an easy commute to both Massachusetts and Keene and is only a few miles from Franklin Pierce University, shopping, restaurants and hiking trails. This 3 bedroom, 2 bath raised ranch sits on a nicely landscaped, 1.5 acre corner lot in the "Town Pines" neighborhood. There is no need to go on vacation, since you have your own private backyard oasis. This is where you can enjoy your in-ground pool, with plenty of outdoor space to entertain. This home offers an updated spacious kitchen with quartz countertops, an abundance of cherry cabinets and it opens up to the separate dining room. The living room has a vaulted ceiling, gas fireplace and sliding glass doors to bring the outside in, for easy access to your back deck and pool. You can head downstairs to the finished family room to watch tv, exercise or sit by the cozy fireplace. The 2 car garage offers plenty of storage and an area for a workshop. I know this great house is just waiting for you!
Property DirectionsTake Route 119 to Rindge. Go through Route 202 intersection, turn onto Middle Winchendon Road, take a right onto Tervo Road sign will say "Town Pines" house is on the left and sign is on the property.
- MLS ID: 4743655
- Address: 13 Tervo Road
- City/Town: Rindge
- State: NH
- Zip Code: 03461
- School District: Jaffrey-Rindge Coop Sch Dst
- Elementary: Rindge Memorial School
- Middle School: Jaffrey-Rindge Middle School
- High School: Conant High School
- Subdivision: Town Pines
- Fee Includes: Other
- Color: White
- Stories: 1
- Style: Raised Ranch
- Year Built: 2002
- Interior: Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Fireplace - Gas, Fireplaces - 2, Master BR w/ BA, Storage - Indoor, Vaulted Ceiling, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven - Double, Range - Electric, Refrigerator
- Negotiable: Dryer, Washer
- Amenities: Common Acreage
- Heating: Baseboard, Hot Water
- Heat Fuel: Oil
- Cooling: Central AC
- Electric: Circuit Breaker(s), Generator Ready
- Exterior: Deck, Outbuilding, Pool - In Ground
- Roof: Shingle - Asphalt
- Lot: Corner, Country Setting, Deed Restricted, Landscaped, Level, Wooded
- Basement: Yes
- Foundation: Concrete
- Garage: Under
- Garage Cap: 2
- Driveway: Paved
- Roads: Cul-de-Sac, Paved
- Water: Drilled Well, Private
- Water Heater: Off Boiler
- Sewer: Leach Field, Leach Field - Existing, On-Site Septic Exists, Private, Septic
- Flood Zone: No
Rooms by Level
- First Floor:
- Dining Room
- Living Room
- Master Bedroom
- Family Room
- Room 1: Kitchen | Level: 1 | 10' x 14'
- Room 2: Dining Room | Level: 1 | 13' x 19'
- Room 3: Master Bedroom | Level: 1 | 13' x 16'
- Room 4: Bedroom | Level: 1 | 9' x 12'
- Room 5: Bedroom | Level: 1 | 9' x 12'
- Room 6: Living Room | Level: 1 | 17' x 17'
- Room 7: Family Room | Level: Basement | 17' x 19'
NEREN Copyright Statement
Copyright 2020 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data updated every 15 minutes.