123 Nashua Road, Sharon, NH | Monadnock Region Residential Home For Sale
Search for homes and condominiums, commercial property, multi-family property, vacant land, and rental property for sale and rent here in the Derry area of New Hampshire. Do you want to receive automated alerts about property availability in the Derry NH Region? Log-in below to set up your favorite searches.
- Asking Price: $292,500
- Sold Price: $297,500
- Type: Single Family
- Status: Closed
- Rooms: 7
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 3
- Sq Ft: 1,967
- Acres: 5.00
Property DescriptionThis one owner home has a desirable country location in a low tax town with easy access to Routes 123 and 124 for commuting. Set well back from the road, with a high south facing orientation, it features privacy and lots of sun. Recent updates include: new furnace -2015, minisplits for AC in the upstairs bedrooms and the living room, new roof in 2017, new skylights in 2017, new vinyl siding in 2018, automatic whole house generator,new floors and countertops in baths and kitchen in 2016, new electric smooth top range 2016, new stainless steel refrigerator 2017. Pine floors are featured in the dining room, family room and front to back living room with brick fireplace. First floor bedroom has a walk in closet. Both upstairs bedrooms are front to back and feature skylights. Move in and make it your own!
Listed by Heather Peterson of The Petersons Inc..
Property DirectionsOn the corner of Route 123 and Nashua Road
- MLS ID: 4743109
- Address: 123 Nashua Road
- City/Town: Sharon
- State: NH
- Zip Code: 03458
- School District: Contoocook Valley SD SAU #1
- Elementary: Peterborough Elem School
- Middle School: South Meadow School
- High School: Contoocook Valley Regional Hig
- Color: Taupe
- Stories: 1.75
- Style: Cape
- Year Built: 1986
- Interior: Fireplace - Wood, Fireplaces - 1, Master BR w/ BA, Skylight, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Flooring: Carpet, Softwood, Vinyl
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator
- Heating: Hot Water, Multi Zone, Mini Split
- Heat Fuel: Oil
- Cooling: Mini Split
- Electric: 200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s), Generator
- Exterior: Outbuilding
- Roof: Shingle - Asphalt
- Lot: Corner, Country Setting
- Basement: Yes
- Foundation: Concrete
- Garage: Attached
- Garage Cap: 2
- Driveway: Crushed Stone
- Roads: Paved, Public
- Water: Drilled Well
- Water Heater: Off Boiler
- Sewer: 1000 Gallon, Leach Field - Conventionl
- Flood Zone: No
Rooms by Level
- First Floor:
- Dining Room
- Family Room
- Living Room
- Master Bedroom
- Second Floor:
- Room 1: Living Room | Level: 1 | 25' x 12'
- Room 2: Dining Room | Level: 1 | 12'6" x 12'
- Room 3: Kitchen | Level: 1 | 10' x 13'
- Room 4: Family Room | Level: 1 | 15'6" x 12'
- Room 5: Master Bedroom | Level: 1 | 12'6" x 11'6"
- Room 6: Bedroom | Level: 2 | 20'6" x 11'9"
- Room 7: Bedroom | Level: 2 | 20'6" x 12'
NEREN Copyright Statement
Copyright 2020 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data updated every 15 minutes.