10 Mohawk Street, Hinsdale, NH | Monadnock Region Residential Home For Sale
Search for homes and condominiums, commercial property, multi-family property, vacant land, and rental property for sale and rent here in the Derry area of New Hampshire. Do you want to receive automated alerts about property availability in the Derry NH Region? Log-in below to set up your favorite searches.
- Asking Price: $142,000
- Type: Single Family
- Status: Active
- Listing Date:
Mar 17, 2019
May 01, 2019
- Rooms: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 2
- Sq Ft: 1,512
- Acres: 0.23
Property DescriptionIndian Acres neighborhood is an easy walk to the Hinsdale schools, town pool and playground as well as the library. A well constructed, 1959 Classic dormered Cape with a standing seam roof, hardwood flooring, finished space in the basement and upgrades done over time, leaves nothing to think about.There is a first floor bedroom and 2 big front to back BR's upstairs. The master has it's own 1/2 bath. Nice yard on a residential side street, with established plantings. Yard is partly fenced. Motivated sellers! Sellers to find suitable housing.
Listed by Edith Fifield of BH&G - The Masiello Group.
Property DirectionsRt 119 across from Hinsdale schools, turn into Indian Acres, right onto Mohawk, home is on the right.
- MLS ID: 4740658
- Address: 10 Mohawk Street
- City/Town: Hinsdale
- State: NH
- Zip Code: 03451
- School District: Hinsdale School District
- Elementary: Hinsdale Elementary
- Middle School: Hinsdale Junior HS
- High School: Hinsdale Sr. High School
- Color: white
- Stories: 2
- Style: Cape
- Year Built: 1959
- Interior: Blinds, Dining Area, Kitchen Island, Master BR w/ BA
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Stove - Electric
- Heating: Forced Air
- Heat Fuel: Oil
- Cooling: None
- Electric: 100 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Roof: Standing Seam
- Lot: Level
- Basement: Yes
- Foundation: Concrete, Poured Concrete
- Garage Cap: 0
- Driveway: Paved
- Roads: Public
- Water: Public
- Water Heater: Electric
- Sewer: Public
- Flood Zone: Unknown
Rooms by Level
- First Floor:
- Bath - Full
- Dining Room
- Living Room
- Second Floor:
- Master Bedroom
- Room 1: Kitchen | Level: 1 | 11'8"x11'8"
- Room 2: Dining Room | Level: 1 | 11'4"x9'6"
- Room 3: Living Room | Level: 1 | 13'9"x11'6"
- Room 4: Bedroom | Level: 1 | 11'8"x8'11"
- Room 5: Bath - Full | Level: 1
- Room 6: Bedroom | Level: 2 | 11'8"x17'6"
- Room 7: Master Bedroom | Level: 2 | 13'9"x17'6"
NEREN Copyright Statement
Copyright 2019 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data updated every 15 minutes.