181 Webb Depot Road, Marlborough, NH | Monadnock Region Residential Home For Sale
Search for homes and condominiums, commercial property, multi-family property, vacant land, and rental property for sale and rent here in the Derry area of New Hampshire. Do you want to receive automated alerts about property availability in the Derry NH Region? Log-in below to set up your favorite searches.
- Asking Price: $154,000
- Type: Single Family
- Status: Under Contract
- Listing Date:
Mar 16, 2019
Apr 29, 2019
- Rooms: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Baths: 1
- Sq Ft: 868
- Acres: 0.80
Property DescriptionThe interior of this small home has been completely renovated. Everything is new, new, new. New kitchen with custom oak cabinets and appliances. New bath, new electrical and plumbing systems, new interior doors and easy-care flooring throughout. A skylight was installed adding to the natural light as well as blown-in insulation to save on heating costs. The furnace and oil tank are just 2 years old. Substantial improvements have been made on the exterior including a just-completed 2 bedroom septic system and a new, wrap-around deck overlooking a cascading stream and rocky gorge in the backyard. This country setting feels very private as the lot is bordered by acres of undeveloped land. The rail trail system is nearby and it is an easy commute to either Routes 12 or 101.
Listed by Gina Paight of Greenwald Realty Associates.
Property DirectionsFrom Main Street in Marlborough, turn onto Route 124. Go about 1 mile and turn right onto Webb Depot Road. Follow approximately 1.2 miles. Property will be on right.
- MLS ID: 4740649
- Address: 181 Webb Depot Road
- City/Town: Marlborough
- State: NH
- Zip Code: 03455
- School District: Marlborough School District
- Elementary: Marlborough School
- Middle School: Marlborough School
- High School: Keene High School
- Color: White
- Stories: 1
- Style: Bungalow
- Year Built: 1983
- Interior: Cathedral Ceiling, Kitchen/Dining, Laundry Hook-ups, Natural Light, Skylight
- Flooring: Vinyl
- Appliances: Dryer, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating: Forced Air, Hot Air, In Floor
- Heat Fuel: Oil
- Cooling: None
- Electric: 100 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Exterior: Deck, Windows - Double Pane
- Roof: Shingle - Asphalt
- Lot: Country Setting, Steep, Stream, Trail/Near Trail
- Basement: Yes
- Foundation: Block
- Garage Cap: 0
- Driveway: Gravel
- Roads: Paved, Public
- Water: Drilled Well, Private
- Water Heater: Electric
- Sewer: 1250 Gallon, Leach Field, Plastic, Private, Septic Design Available
- Flood Zone: No
Rooms by Level
- First Floor:
- Living Room
- Room 1: Kitchen/Dining | Level: 1 | 23' x 12' 6" Lshape
- Room 2: Living Room | Level: 1 | 11' 4" x 14' 2"
- Room 3: Bedroom | Level: 1 | 10' 5" x 8' 2"
- Room 4: Bedroom | Level: 1 | 10' 2" x 8' 2"
NEREN Copyright Statement
Copyright 2019 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data updated every 15 minutes.