10 Summer Street, Alstead, NH | Monadnock Region Residential Home For Sale
Search for homes and condominiums, commercial property, multi-family property, vacant land, and rental property for sale and rent here in the Derry area of New Hampshire. Do you want to receive automated alerts about property availability in the Derry NH Region? Log-in below to set up your favorite searches.
- Asking Price: $135,900
- Type: Single Family
- Status: Under Contract
- Listing Date:
Feb 20, 2019
Mar 30, 2019
- Rooms: 10
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 2
- Sq Ft: 2,007
- Acres: 0.23
Property DescriptionPrice drop PLUS $5,000 back at closing! This charming New Englander offers village life at its best! The current owners have brought this home a long way back to its former beauty and also made their own mark. Wide-plank pine floors, wainscoting, and graceful, sunny rooms make an impression; a new family room with cherry floors, laundry room, and half bath add comfort. The finished third floor has been used as a 4th bedroom and a music studio. Efficient gas furnace and new well pump. A sweet front porch and back deck are just waiting for summer! Walk to school, the general store, or the library! Or take the trail along the Cold River to Vilas Pool Park, open for swimming, kayaking, and hiking throughout the summer.
Listed by Donna Moxley of BH&G - The Masiello Group.
Property DirectionsTake 12A north into Alstead Village.
- MLS ID: 4737103
- Address: 10 Summer Street
- City/Town: Alstead
- State: NH
- Zip Code: 03602
- Elementary: Alstead Primary
- Middle School: Vilas Middle School
- High School: Fall Mountain Reg High School
- Stories: 2.5
- Style: New Englander
- Year Built: 1850
- Appliances: Dryer - Energy Star, Range - Gas, Refrigerator, Washer - Energy Star, Stove - Gas
- Heating: Floor Furnace
- Heat Fuel: Gas - LP/Bottle
- Cooling: None
- Electric: 100 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Exterior: Garden Space, Shed
- Roof: Metal, Shingle - Asphalt, Slate
- Lot: Level
- Basement: Yes
- Foundation: Stone
- Garage Cap: 0
- Driveway: Gravel
- Roads: Public
- Water: Drilled Well
- Water Heater: Gas - LP/Bottle
- Sewer: Private
- Flood Zone: No
Rooms by Level
- First Floor:
- Bath - 1/2
- Dining Room
- Family Room
- Living Room
- Second Floor:
- Bath - Full
- Master Bedroom
- Third Floor:
- Attic - Finished
- Room 1: Living Room | Level: 1 | 14'X16'8"
- Room 2: Dining Room | Level: 1 | 11'3"X15'5"
- Room 3: Kitchen | Level: 1 | 13'5"X9'6"
- Room 4: Family Room | Level: 1 | 15'X15'
- Room 5: Bath - 1/2 | Level: 1 | 5'10"X7
- Room 6: Foyer | Level: 1 | 6'7"x7
- Room 7: Master Bedroom | Level: 2 | 14'4"X13'8"
- Room 8: Bedroom | Level: 2 | 11'6"X9'7"
- Room 9: Bedroom | Level: 2 | 9'6"X7'9"
- Room 10: Bath - Full | Level: 2 | 8'6"X5'6"
- Room 11: Attic - Finished | Level: 3
NEREN Copyright Statement
Copyright 2019 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data updated every 15 minutes.