19 Brown Road, Harrisville, NH | Monadnock Region Residential Home For Sale
Search for homes and condominiums, commercial property, multi-family property, vacant land, and rental property for sale and rent here in the Derry area of New Hampshire. Do you want to receive automated alerts about property availability in the Derry NH Region? Log-in below to set up your favorite searches.
- Asking Price: $380,000
- Type: Single Family
- Status: Active
- Rooms: 10
- Bedrooms: 4
- Baths: 2
- Sq Ft: 3,434
- Acres: 4.15
Property DescriptionCountry living with easy access to Keene or Peterborough, this property offers privacy within walking distance of the Wells Memorial School, Chesham Village Community Church,Monadnock-Sunapee hiking trail, and the public beach on Russell Reservoir. The property includes an indoor pool with endless current . Wonderful one floor living with open concept living room/dining room/kitchen . The kitchen was upgraded in 2017 with Ubatuba granite countertops, custom cabinets, including two large pantry cupboards, and new appliances. Adjacent is the peaked ceiling, pine wainscotted "lodge" opening to a deck and heated with a pellet stove in the floor to ceiling fieldstone hearth. Right off the pool is a rec room with tile floor, also with pellet stove which is inserted the fireplace. There is a a queen bedroom and a a double bunk room on the lower level that share a tile floored bath. The master bedroom is on the main level with an 11' x 12' bath with large tile shower with seat, walkin tub, and laundry. Two additional rooms on the main level are used as his and hers offices and dressing rooms. Three sides of the house enjoy deck space. For more outside living, there is a tree house,accessed by stairs, for a writing studio, tea parties, or grandchildren sleepovers. A fenced dog run keeps pets secure. Automatic generator. Established landscaping surrounds the house will lovely planted flower beds. Open fields maintain the sweeping views to area hills. Enjoy "easy" living!
Listed by Heather Peterson of The Petersons Inc..
- MLS ID: 4733747
- Address: 19 Brown Road
- City/Town: Harrisville
- State: NH
- Zip Code: 03450
- Elementary: Wells Memorial School
- Middle School: Keene Middle School
- High School: Keene High School
- Color: Taupe
- Stories: 2
- Style: Raised Ranch
- Year Built: 1973
- Interior: Fireplaces - 1, Pool - Indoor, Skylight, Soaking Tub, Walk-in Closet, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Flooring: Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Tile
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating: Hot Water, Radiant Floor, Stove - Pellet
- Heat Fuel: Electric, Oil, Pellet
- Cooling: Wall AC Units
- Electric: 200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s), Generator
- Exterior: Deck, Fence - Dog, Outbuilding
- Roof: Shingle - Asphalt, Standing Seam
- Lot: Corner, Country Setting, Field/Pasture, Landscaped, Mountain View, Open, View
- Basement: Yes
- Foundation: Concrete
- Garage: Attached
- Garage Cap: 2
- Driveway: Crushed Stone
- Roads: Paved, Public
- Water: Drilled Well
- Water Heater: Off Boiler
- Sewer: 1500+ Gallon, Concrete, Leach Field
- Flood Zone: No
Rooms by Level
- First Floor:
- Dining Room
- Great Room
- Living Room
- Master Bedroom
- Rec Room
- Room 1: Living Room | Level: 1 | 17' x 14'
- Room 2: Dining Room | Level: 1 | 12'6" x 10'
- Room 3: Kitchen | Level: 1 | 12'6" x 14' 8"
- Room 4: Master Bedroom | Level: 1 | 16' x 12'
- Room 5: Den | Level: 1 | 12 x 8"
- Room 6: Office/Study | Level: 1 | 18' x 9"
- Room 7: Great Room | Level: 1 | 22'6" x 12'
- Room 8: Rec Room | Level: Basement | 22'6" x 16'
- Room 9: Bedroom | Level: Basement | 14' 6" x 10' 4"
- Room 10: Bedroom | Level: Basement | 17' x 10'6"
NEREN Copyright Statement
Copyright 2019 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data updated every 15 minutes.