271 Elm Street, Keene, NH | Monadnock Region Residential Home For Sale
Search for homes and condominiums, commercial property, multi-family property, vacant land, and rental property for sale and rent here in the Derry area of New Hampshire. Do you want to receive automated alerts about property availability in the Derry NH Region? Log-in below to set up your favorite searches.
- Asking Price: $164,999
- Type: Single Family
- Status: Active
- Listing Date:
Jan 15, 2019
May 11, 2019
- Rooms: 10
- Bedrooms: 4
- Baths: 2
- Sq Ft: 1,782
- Acres: 0.26
Property DescriptionNew Price!! Maybe you have a large family, parents moving in, or perhaps the kids coming back home? Whatever the reason, this conveniently located property complete with an accessory dwelling unit may be just what you are looking for! This 2 story home features a separate brand new kitchen and bath on each level, as well as living, dining and laundry spaces. There are also a total of 4 bedrooms, all set on a level .26 acre lot. An established local construction company has just finished an extensive interior makeover including, but not limited to: New wood floors, windows, bathrooms, kitchens, paint, etc etc. The exterior needs some scraping and painting to complete the project, but all the hard work has been done.
Listed by Clark Wulff of RE/MAX Town & Country.
Property DirectionsCourt or Washington Street to High Street. to Elm Street. 271 on Right heading North.
- MLS ID: 4732953
- Address: 271 Elm Street
- City/Town: Keene
- State: NH
- Zip Code: 03431
- School District: Keene Sch Dst SAU #29
- Elementary: Fuller Elementary
- Middle School: Keene Middle School
- High School: Keene High School
- Stories: 2
- Style: Colonial
- Year Built: 1920
- Heating: Hot Air
- Heat Fuel: Gas - LP/Bottle, Oil
- Cooling: None
- Electric: 100 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Exterior: Porch
- Roof: Shingle - Architectural
- Lot: City Lot, Level
- Basement: Yes
- Foundation: Block
- Garage Cap: 0
- Driveway: Gravel
- Roads: Paved, Public
- Water: Public
- Water Heater: Gas
- Sewer: Public
- Flood Zone: Unknown
Rooms by Level
- First Floor:
- Bath - Full
- Dining Room
- Living Room
- Second Floor:
- Bath - Full
- Room 1: Dining Room | Level: 1 | 13'6"x12'
- Room 2: Living Room | Level: 1 | 13'6"x12'
- Room 3: Kitchen | Level: 1 | 7'x14'
- Room 4: Bath - Full | Level: 1 | 6'x6'6"
- Room 5: Bedroom | Level: 1 | 8'6"x13'6"
- Room 6: Den | Level: 1 | 8'x13'
- Room 7: Other | Level: 2 | 9'x9'
- Room 8: Bedroom | Level: 2 | 9'x7'
- Room 9: Bath - Full | Level: 2 | 6'6"x6'
- Room 10: Other | Level: 2 | 9'x13'
- Room 11: Bedroom | Level: 2 | 11'6"x14'
- Room 12: Bedroom | Level: 2 | 9'6"x14'
NEREN Copyright Statement
Copyright 2019 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data updated every 15 minutes.