402 Old Settlers Road, Alstead, NH | Monadnock Region Residential Home For Sale
Search for homes and condominiums, commercial property, multi-family property, vacant land, and rental property for sale and rent here in the Derry area of New Hampshire. Do you want to receive automated alerts about property availability in the Derry NH Region? Log-in below to set up your favorite searches.
- Asking Price: $330,000
- Type: Single Family
- Status: Active
- Listing Date:
Jan 08, 2019
May 23, 2019
- Rooms: 11
- Bedrooms: 4
- Baths: 2
- Sq Ft: 5,053
- Acres: 85.80
Property DescriptionDo you dream of having an abundance of space and privacy? This +5,000 sq ft Gambrel on 85.8 acres (in current use) might be the one for you! This house checks all of the boxes you’ve been looking for. Mudroom? Check. Large kitchen? Check. Open concept living? Check. First floor bedroom? Check. Attached garage? Check and check. With gorgeous woodwork and natural light, the first floor features include kitchen with pantry and cabinets galore, large dining room and living room with vaulted ceiling. Two huge bedrooms (one with built ins on both sides), both with enormous closets. Finishing up the first floor is the large bathroom with tile floor, jazuzzi-style tub, double sinks and bidet. The wood stove offers lower utilities and coziness in the winter. Do you neeed another living room? Head up the stairs, and you’ll find a 2nd well-lit living room with fireplace and deck, as well as two more gigantic bedrooms with large closets and full bathroom also with tile floor, jacuzzi-style tub, and bidet. Oversized attached 2 car garage offers room for the cars and toys. Want more space for your stuff? Above the garage is the finished Rec room/pool table heated by a pellet stove. Need even more space? There is also an oversized one car garage with finished guest space above. With over 1312' of road frontage, the lot has subdivisional potential. Logging is scheduled - logging rights can be bought out. Too many features to list - schedule a showing to see for yourself!
Listed by Jennifer Jutras of LAER Realty Partners/Beauchemin & Assoc..
Property DirectionsRt 123 to Gustin Pond Rd. Left onto Newell Rd. Newell Rd turns into Old Settlers Road. House is on the left, about a quarter mile past where GPS says you should be.
- MLS ID: 4732172
- Address: 402 Old Settlers Road
- City/Town: Alstead
- State: NH
- Zip Code: 03602
- School District: Fall Mountain Reg SD SAU #60
- Elementary: Alstead Primary
- Middle School: Vilas Middle School
- High School: Fall Mountain Reg High School
- Restrictions: None
- Color: Blue
- Stories: 2
- Style: Gambrel
- Year Built: 2003
- Interior: Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Draperies, Fireplace - Wood, Fireplaces - 2, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Dining, Kitchen/Living, Natural Light, Natural Woodwork, Storage - Indoor, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Stove - Electric
- Heating: Baseboard, Hot Water, Multi Zone, Stove - Pellet, Stove - Wood
- Heat Fuel: Oil, Pellet, Wood
- Cooling: None
- Electric: 200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s), On-Site
- Exterior: Balcony, Guest House, Hot Tub, Patio, Shed, Storage
- Roof: Shingle - Asphalt
- Lot: Country Setting, Secluded, Subdivision, Trail/Near Trail, Walking Trails, Wooded
- Basement: Yes
- Foundation: Poured Concrete
- Garage: Attached
- Garage Cap: 2
- Driveway: Dirt
- Roads: Gravel, Public
- Water: Drilled Well, Private
- Water Heater: Electric, Free Standing
- Sewer: 1250 Gallon, Leach Field - Existing, Leach Field - On-Site, On-Site Septic Exists, Private, Septic
- Flood Zone: No
Rooms by Level
- First Floor:
- Bath - Full
- Dining Room
- Living Room
- Second Floor:
- Bath - Full
- Living Room
- Rec Room
- Room 1: Kitchen | Level: 1 | 15' x 17'
- Room 2: Living Room | Level: 1 | 17'6" x 15'1"
- Room 3: Dining Room | Level: 1 | 32' x 15'7"
- Room 4: Bedroom | Level: 1 | 16'8" x 17'
- Room 5: Bedroom | Level: 1 | 18'2" x 14'3"
- Room 6: Bath - Full | Level: 1 | 16'5" x 14'3"
- Room 7: Bedroom | Level: 2 | 19'2" x 19'4"
- Room 8: Bedroom | Level: 2 | 19'5" x 13'4"
- Room 9: Living Room | Level: 2 | 19'7" x 23'10"
- Room 10: Bath - Full | Level: 2 | 17'7" x 19'2"
- Room 11: Mudroom | Level: 1 | 15'2" x 25'9"
- Room 12: Rec Room | Level: 2 | Above garage: 26'1" x 32'4"
NEREN Copyright Statement
Copyright 2019 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data updated every 15 minutes.