69 Bryant Road, Jaffrey, NH | Monadnock Region Residential Home For Sale
Search for homes and condominiums, commercial property, multi-family property, vacant land, and rental property for sale and rent here in the Derry area of New Hampshire. Do you want to receive automated alerts about property availability in the Derry NH Region? Log-in below to set up your favorite searches.
- Asking Price: $489,000
- Type: Single Family
- Status: Under Contract
- Rooms: 10
- Bedrooms: 5
- Baths: 4
- Sq Ft: 3,750
- Acres: 28.50
Property DescriptionBeloved family home is on the market for the first time since its purchase in 1965. It's 28.5 acre site has more protection from abutting Haven State Forest and Village Improvement Society acreage. Sharing a long, privacy ensuring drive with one other house, to a site with a long southerly view across an open meadow and wetlands to Jaffrey Center, the period residence has the hallmarks of its early 19th century construction period . . . large rooms, high ceilings, hardwood floors,six fireplaces plus a woodstove in the kitchen/family room, 26' screened porch, 10 x 11 breakfast porch, and sleeping porch on the second floor. The third floor could be finished if you need more space! To the detached garage, in 2006, a guest/rental apartment of 768 sq. ft. was added: 200 amp elec., hot water radiant floor heating under tile floors plus woodstove. It has a great room with living/dining/kitchen, bedroom, shower bath with stacked laundry. Walk to the village for fine dining or to attend concerts or lectures at the Meeting house. Nearby lakes for water recreation and Mt. Monadnock for hiking. Awaiting its return to gracious living, this lovely property and airy residence is a wonderful opportunity for a new owner to put their stamp on a landmark.
Listed by Heather Peterson of The Petersons Inc..
Property DirectionsRoute 124 to Jaffrey Center. Turn on Bryant Road. Property is on the left
- MLS ID: 4724351
- Address: 69 Bryant Road
- City/Town: Jaffrey
- State: NH
- Zip Code: 03452
- School District: Jaffrey-Rindge Coop Sch Dst
- Elementary: Jaffrey Grade School
- Middle School: Jaffrey-Rindge Middle School
- High School: Conant High School
- Color: White
- Stories: 2.5
- Style: Historic Vintage
- Year Built: 1912
- Interior: Attic, Fireplace - Wood, Fireplaces - 3+, Kitchen/Family, Master BR w/ BA
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Range - Gas
- Heating: Forced Air
- Heat Fuel: Oil
- Cooling: None
- Electric: 150 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Exterior: Garden Space, Guest House, Porch - Enclosed, Porch - Screened, Shed
- Roof: Shingle - Asphalt
- Lot: Country Setting, Field/Pasture, Level, Secluded, Stream, Trail/Near Trail, Wetlands, Wooded
- Basement: Yes
- Foundation: Stone
- Garage: Detached
- Garage Cap: 1
- Driveway: Circular, Common/Shared, Gravel
- Roads: Paved, Public
- Water: Drilled Well
- Water Heater: Electric
- Sewer: Septic
- Flood Zone: No
Rooms by Level
- First Floor:
- Dining Room
- Living Room
- Second Floor:
- Master Bedroom
- Third Floor:
- Rec Room
- Room 1: Living Room | Level: 1 | 16' x 26'
- Room 2: Dining Room | Level: 1 | 16' x 13'6"
- Room 3: Library | Level: 1 | 12' x 11'
- Room 4: Kitchen | Level: 1 | 28' x 15' + 8' x 6'
- Room 5: Master Bedroom | Level: 2 | 20' x 13'6"
- Room 6: Bedroom | Level: 2 | 16' x 13'
- Room 7: Bedroom | Level: 2 | 15' x 12' 9"
- Room 8: Bedroom | Level: 2 | 11'4" x 11'6"
- Room 9: Bedroom | Level: 2 | 11'4" x 14'5"
- Room 10: Rec Room | Level: 3 | 19'6" x 15'9"
NEREN Copyright Statement
Copyright 2019 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data updated every 15 minutes.