202 Richmond Road, Troy, NH | Monadnock Region Residential Home For Sale
Search for homes and condominiums, commercial property, multi-family property, vacant land, and rental property for sale and rent here in the Derry area of New Hampshire. Do you want to receive automated alerts about property availability in the Derry NH Region? Log-in below to set up your favorite searches.
- Asking Price: $249,245
- Type: Single Family
- Status: Under Contract
- Listing Date:
Oct 04, 2018
Mar 06, 2019
- Rooms: 6
- Bedrooms: 4
- Baths: 2
- Sq Ft: 1,720
- Acres: 2.32
Property DescriptionBeautiful and meticulously maintained home! This home sits off the road giving it a feel of privacy. Open concept living/dining. Granite counter-tops and custom kitchen cabinets. Recessed lighting and hardwood floors. Slider leads to deck for relaxation. The rear deck has awning. First floor has 3/4 bath with laundry. Two nice sized bedrooms. Central A/C on the first floor. Second floor has two more spacious bedrooms and full bath. The basement is heated and unfinished. The attached garage is over-sized offering room for storage. Truly a beautiful home!
Listed by Carol Slocum of BH&G - The Masiello Group.
Property DirectionsRoute 12 to Troy. In Troy take High Street to Richmond Road. #202 on right.
- MLS ID: 4722381
- Address: 202 Richmond Road
- City/Town: Troy
- State: NH
- Zip Code: 03465
- School District: Monadnock Sch Dst SAU #93
- Elementary: Troy School
- Middle School: Monadnock Regional Jr. High
- High School: Monadnock Regional High Sch
- Stories: 1.5
- Style: Cape
- Year Built: 2004
- Interior: Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Natural Light, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven - Double, Range - Electric, Refrigerator
- Heating: Baseboard, Hot Water, Multi Zone, Programmable Thermostat
- Heat Fuel: Oil
- Cooling: Central AC
- Electric: 200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Exterior: Deck, Garden Space, Outbuilding, Shed
- Roof: Shingle - Asphalt
- Lot: Level, Sloping
- Basement: Yes
- Foundation: Poured Concrete
- Garage: Attached
- Garage Cap: 2
- Driveway: Gravel
- Roads: Paved, Public
- Water: Drilled Well, Private
- Water Heater: Off Boiler
- Sewer: 1250 Gallon, Concrete, Leach Field, Private, Septic
- Flood Zone: No
Rooms by Level
- First Floor:
- Bath - 3/4
- Laundry Room
- Living Room
- Second Floor:
- Room 1: Kitchen | Level: 1 | 18' X 10'9"
- Room 2: Living Room | Level: 1 | 20' X 13'5"
- Room 3: Bedroom | Level: 1 | 14'11" X 13'4"
- Room 4: Bedroom | Level: 1 | 11'2" X 13'4"
- Room 5: Bath - 3/4 | Level: 1 | 9'7" X 8'
- Room 6: Laundry Room | Level: 1
- Room 7: Bedroom | Level: 2 | 19'10" X 14'2"
- Room 8: Bedroom | Level: 2 | 19'10" X 14'2"
NEREN Copyright Statement
Copyright 2019 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data updated every 15 minutes.