27 Michigan Road, Jaffrey, NH | Monadnock Region Residential Home For Sale
Search for homes and condominiums, commercial property, multi-family property, vacant land, and rental property for sale and rent here in the Derry area of New Hampshire. Do you want to receive automated alerts about property availability in the Derry NH Region? Log-in below to set up your favorite searches.
- Asking Price: $279,000
- Sold Price: $275,000
- Type: Single Family
- Status: Closed
- Rooms: 7
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 2
- Sq Ft: 1,768
- Acres: 1.10
Property DescriptionAre you ready for worry free living in a brand new home? There is nothing to do here but move right in! This colonial features hardwood floors throughout the open concept, light filled lower level. Granite countertops, brand new appliances and a large island will make cooking a joy! French doors off the dining room lead to a large deck. Completing the lower level is a half bath and a laundry room. The second floor boasts a great master bedroom and two additional good size bedrooms. The lower level has a drive under one car garage with additional storage space. Paved driveway and finished lawn. Act now and you'll be settled in your new home in plenty of time to enjoy the holidays!
Listed by Sadie Halliday of Bean Group / Peterborough.
- MLS ID: 4719574
- Address: 27 Michigan Road
- City/Town: Jaffrey
- State: NH
- Zip Code: 03452
- School District: Jaffrey-Rindge Coop Sch Dst
- Elementary: Jaffrey Grade School
- Middle School: Jaffrey-Rindge Middle School
- High School: Conant High School
- Color: Sage green
- Stories: 2
- Style: Colonial
- Year Built: 2018
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile, Wood
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator
- Heating: Baseboard, Hot Water, Multi Zone
- Heat Fuel: Oil
- Cooling: None
- Electric: 200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Roof: Shingle - Architectural
- Lot: Country Setting
- Basement: Yes
- Foundation: Poured Concrete
- Garage: Under
- Garage Cap: 1
- Driveway: Paved
- Roads: Paved, Public
- Water: Public
- Water Heater: Off Boiler, On Demand
- Sewer: 1250 Gallon, Concrete, Leach Field, Private
- Flood Zone: No
Rooms by Level
- First Floor:
- Dining Room
- Laundry Room
- Living Room
- Second Floor:
- Master Bedroom
- Room 1: Dining Room | Level: 1 | 10'10"x13'
- Room 2: Living Room | Level: 1 | 13'x21'
- Room 3: Kitchen | Level: 1 | 13'x13'
- Room 4: Laundry Room | Level: 1 | 8'x8'8"
- Room 5: Master Bedroom | Level: 2 | 13'X14'
- Room 6: Bedroom | Level: 2 | 13'x15'9"
- Room 7: Bedroom | Level: 2 | 11'11"x13'
- Room 8: Foyer | Level: 1 | 6'2"x13'
NEREN Copyright Statement
Copyright 2019 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data updated every 15 minutes.