4 Main Street, Hancock, NH | Monadnock Region Residential Home For Sale
Search for homes and condominiums, commercial property, multi-family property, vacant land, and rental property for sale and rent here in the Derry area of New Hampshire. Do you want to receive automated alerts about property availability in the Derry NH Region? Log-in below to set up your favorite searches.
- Asking Price: $329,000
- Type: Single Family
- Status: Active
- Rooms: 11
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 3
- Sq Ft: 2,675
- Acres: 0.30
Property DescriptionSecure . . . in the village behind its front white rail fence, this well maintained gable front cape is walking distance to the general store, cafe,historic inn, library meetinghouse, post office town band stand,playground and elementary school and town swimming beach! The interior has wonderful light and unusually high ceilings for an antique property. Each of the first floor front rooms have a fireplace and the beamed vaulted ceilinged family room has a Franklin front fireplace. The second floor over the attached barn was a separate apartment and could be again. Currently, it is a marvelous master suite with fireplaced bedroom, fireplace sitting/TV room,office, shower bath and kitchenette area. Overlooking the landscaped back yard and its garden shed is a 22' by 11' screened porch. The barn has storage for one full sized car and space for a mini or sports car. There is wood storage and huge workshop space with a woodstove flue. Retained vintage detailing with modernized systems. Enjoy life on one of New England's most picture perfect main streets.
Listed by Heather Peterson of The Petersons Inc..
- MLS ID: 4709020
- Address: 4 Main Street
- City/Town: Hancock
- State: NH
- Zip Code: 03449
- School District: Contoocook Valley SD SAU #1
- Elementary: Hancock Elementary School
- Middle School: Great Brook School
- High School: Contoocook Valley Regional Hig
- Color: White
- Stories: 1.75
- Style: Antique, Cape, Historic Vintage
- Year Built: 1835
- Interior: Fireplace - Wood, Fireplaces - 3+, In-Law Suite, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Pantry, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Flooring: Softwood
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Hood, Microwave, Range - Gas, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating: Baseboard, Hot Water
- Heat Fuel: Oil
- Cooling: Wall AC Units
- Electric: 200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s), Generator
- Exterior: Garden Space, Porch - Screened
- Roof: Shingle - Asphalt, Slate
- Lot: Landscaped, Level
- Basement: Yes
- Foundation: Slab - Concrete, Stone
- Garage: Attached
- Garage Cap: 1
- Driveway: Paved
- Roads: Paved, Public
- Water: Public
- Water Heater: Off Boiler
- Sewer: Leach Field, On-Site Septic Exists, Private
- Flood Zone: No
Rooms by Level
- First Floor:
- Dining Room
- Family Room
- Living Room
- Second Floor:
- Master Bedroom
- Room 1: Living Room | Level: 1 | 16' x 12'
- Room 2: Dining Room | Level: 1 | 16' x 13'
- Room 3: Kitchen | Level: 1 | 22' x 10'
- Room 4: Family Room | Level: 1 | 19' x 14'
- Room 5: Library | Level: 1 | 9' x 8'
- Room 6: Bedroom | Level: 2 | 14' x 10'
- Room 7: Bedroom | Level: 2 | 11' x 15'
- Room 8: Master Bedroom | Level: 2 | 13'6"' x 18'
- Room 9: Other | Level: 2 | 13'6" x 18'
- Room 10: Office/Study | Level: 2 | 9' x 8"
- Room 11: Loft | Level: 2
NEREN Copyright Statement
Copyright 2019 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data updated every 15 minutes.